The January 2013 theme is colors!
You should be able to get all of these books at your local library.
January supply list:
- Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you See? by Eric Carle
- liquid glue
- clip art, photo, or a drawing of a bear printed out
- brown food like coffee grinds, chocolate sprinkles, cinnamon, nutmeg, beans, Cheerios, etc.
- Color Dance by Ann Jonas
- different colored pieces of fabric, scarves, shirts - whatever you have around the house
- Mouse Paint by Ellen Stoll Walsh
- painters tape
- gallon Ziploc bag
- finger paint
- Freight Train by Donald Crews
- bucket, basket, box - whatever you have around the house
- bean bags or different colored socks
- Pete the Cat - I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin
- white construction paper
- paint dotters .
Lessons will be posted Monday morning of each week.