Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Little Lessons for Little Ones.  Each week my daughter and I will be reading a book and completing a craft or activity.  You are invited to join in on the fun by reading the same books and completing the same crafts and activities.   As I complete the little lessons with my little one it is my hope that other parents will follow along with us and complete them with their children too.  Let us know how it goes by posting a comment after you complete it.  Don't you worry, I will be blogging about how it goes for us.  The good, the bad, and the completely disastrous.  The lesson plans I create have a supply list and extension activites.  I am trying to make it as easy as possible for anyone to participate.  Stay tuned for our first little lesson in January 2013.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment