Craft: Cut out shoe prints from white poster board. Have your kids decorate the shoes using do-a-dots. If you feel adventurous you could punch holes in the shoes to make the shoes seem as if they have lace holes and your child can lace up the shoes with string or real shoe laces. Remember to let the painted shoes dry before starting any lacing!
- Do-a-dots (or some other art medium)
- White construction paper, poster board, or cardboard
- Make multiple footprints. After they have dried lay them on the floor and jump from one to the next.
- Count how many dots there are of each color on each shoe.
- Make a graph for the number of dot colors there are on each shoe.