Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Follow on Facebook!

This is just a reminder to make sure you 'Like' Little Lessons for Little Ones on Facebook.  If you do, you will get little tidbits that might not pertain to the blog.  Such as this idea that I posted today!


"This doesn't have anything to do with the lesson this week but I thought I would share this quick project I did for my daughter. I bought some photo magnets at a local store (I think they were 3 for a $1) to put pictures of her friends in. Then I cut up old birth announcements, birthday invitations, and Christmas cards to get the photos. Now my daughter has photos of her friends down on her level! She keeps going over to it and pointing to them, taking them off, carrying them around, etc. We go through each picture and each child's name at least once a day. Cheap, quick, and highly entertaining? Yes please!"

I hope everyone is having a great week and that your little lessons are going great! We read the book today and will complete the activity tomorrow.  (Lesson Plan for this week)

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment