The March 2013 Theme is SPRING!
You should be able to get most of these from your local library. If you can't find one of them just substitute in another spring book. At the end of the post are some other suggestions. If you have any other suggestions I would love to know them. Just comment on this post with your suggestions. Who knows? Your suggestion may be a book I use in the future!
March Supply List
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- book or books
- coffee filters
- spray bottle or eye dropper
- paper towels
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- optional about $20
- Split! Splat! by Amy Gibson
- You will just need some things that you can find around your house. Check back at the end of March to see what the lesson is!
Other Spring Books
Lessons will be posted Monday morning of each week. Recaps will be posted Thursday mornings. The Spring theme will start on Monday, March 4, 2012.